- With over 67,000 site visits a year, 99.98% reported no damage to property or landscape.
- 60% of our new business comes from referrals of satisfied customers.
- On average Mission Landscape receives 3 beautification awards per year.
- Average response time this year is 22-minutes for after hour emergency calls .
- Last quarter, 896 service requests were completed on average of 2 days—43% of which were completed the same day.
- Client retention rate is 3 TIMES the industry average.
We safeguard the integrity, value and condition of your property and as your trusted landscape investment partner and environmental steward, act as a second set of eyes to ensure your property is always green, safe, clean and accessible while aligned with your brand.
- LAWN AND TURF CARE
- PRUNING AND TRIMMING
- IRRIGATION INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS
- SEASONAL COLOR INSTALLATION
- FUEL MODIFICATION
- LANDSCAPE RENOVATIONS
- WATER MANAGEMENT
- Certified Landscape Professionals
- WeatherTrak Irrigation Control Certified
- Certified Landscape Technicians
- Rainbird and Calsence Certified Technicians
- Certified Arborists
- Qualified Applicator Licensed, QAL
- Certified Tree Climbers
- Qualified Applicator Certified, QAC
- Certified Water Manager - EPA Watersence Partner
- Irrigation Auditors
- Certified Irrigation Technician
- Certified Backgflow Prevention Licensed
- LEED AP Landscape Architects
- Cal Recycle Board Approved Recycling Mulch Facility