- With over 65,000 site visits in 2017, only 0.0002% received claims regarding damaged property or landscape.
- 69.4% of our new business comes from referrals of satisfied customers.
- On average Mission Landscape recieves3 beautification awards a year.
- Our average response time is 29-minutes for after hour emergency calls.
- Last quarter 103 service requests were completed within one day—25% of which, were finished the same day.
- Our Client retention rate is 3 TIMES the industry average.
We safeguard the integrity, value and condition of your property and as your trusted landscape investment partner and environmental steward, act as a second set of eyes to ensure your property is always green, safe, clean and accessible while aligned with your brand.
- LAWN AND TURF CARE
- PRUNING AND TRIMMING
- IRRIGATION INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS
- SEASONAL COLOR INSTALLATION
- FUEL MODIFICATION
- LANDSCAPE RENOVATIONS
- WATER MANAGEMENT
- Certified Landscape Professionals
- WeatherTrak Irrigation Control Certified
- Certified Landscape Technocians
- Rainbird and Calsence Certified Technicians
- Certified Arborists
- Qualified Applicator Licensed, QAL
- Certified Tree Climbers
- Qualified Applicator Certified, QAC
- Certified Water Manager - EPA Watersence Partner
- Irrigation Auditors
- Certified Irrigation Technician
- Certified Backgflow Prevention Licensed
- LEED AP Landscape Architects
- Cal Recycle Board Approved Recycling Mulch Facility